If you are currently employed by the district in a full time instructional position and seeking a transfer, you should use the Talent Match Platform to search for opportunities. You can find the Talent Match website at Talent Match.
If you are not employed by the district or are currently working for NPS in a per diem or part-time capacity, you should apply for teaching and leadership opportunities using this page.
All current employees and external candidates should apply for leadership opportunities using this page.
If you are unsure whether you should be using TeachNewark, please contact the Talent Match Support Team at email@example.com.
Welcome to the 2016-2017 Newark Public Schools online application! We are excited that you are interested in working with Newark Public Schools.
Using this system, you can:
- Start a new application for a position as a teacher through our Teach Newark application.
- Start a new application for a position as a principal or vice principal/CIO through our Lead Newark application.
- Submit a Teach Newark or Lead Newark application that you have started but not completed.
- Reapply for a teaching or leadership position in the 2016-2017 school year.
- All candidates who have previously applied will need to reapply. You can access your existing profile using the username and password you created at the time you started your application. You will need to submit a new application by verifying that your contact information and submitting new essay questions and an updated resume.
If you have any technical problems or forgot both your username and password while completing the application, please call us at (609)921-3950 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org for support.
If you have additional questions about becoming a teacher or school leader in Newark, please visit our website at http://www.teachnewark.com.
Thank you for your interest in working with Newark Public Schools. We look forward to learning more about you!