If you are not currently an employee (or are not currently in a full-time teaching position) of Newark Public School, please use this website to submit an application to a teaching position in the district. If you are unsure whether you should be using TeachNewark, please contact the Talent Match Support Team at email@example.com.
Welcome to the 2014-2015 Newark Public Schools online application! We are excited that you are interested in working with Newark Public Schools.
Using this system, you can:
- Start a new application for a position as a teacher through our Teach Newark application or principal or vice principal through our Lead Newark application.
- Submit a Teach Newark or Lead Newark application that you have started but not completed.
- Reapply for a teaching or leadership position in the 2014-2015 school year.
- Remember that all applicants regardless of whether they passed the Teach Newark screen last year will need to submit a new application for consideration for 2014-2015 school year. In addition to completing a new application you will also need to submit new essay questions and an updated resume.
- Applicants that passed the Lead Newark screen do not need to reapply for SY 13-14. You are able to access your existing profile and search for vacancies using the username and password your created at the time you started your application.
- All other Lead Newark applicants from SY13-14 will need to update their application for consideration for 2014-2015 school year. Updates to the application include responding to the new essay questions and submitting an updated resume and personal information.
If you have any technical problems or forgot both your username and password while completing the application, please call us at (609)921-3950 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org for support.
Thank you for your interest in working with Newark Public Schools. We look forward to learning more about you!